Nobody puts buffalo sauce in the corner! Especially when it’s in my Buffalo Chickpea Dip! Thanks @moores_marinades for the best buffalo sauce around.
– 1 can of chickpeas/garbanzo beans, drained
– 3 large carrots, chopped finely
– 2 large cloves of garlic, minced
– 2 tbs of olive oil
– 1/3 cup of soaked cashews
– 3 tablespoons of your favorite buffalo sauce, I always choose Moore’s Marinades and Sauces buffalo sauce!
– a dash of cayenne and paprika
– 1/4 cup of water, slightly warmed
In a skillet on medium/high heat, pour 1 tbs of olive oil. When heated add your cloves of minced garlic. When garlic begins to brown add in your finely chopped carrots and begin to sauté. Let the carrots cook down for about 2 minutes then sprinkle with a small dash of cayenne, paprika, salt, and pepper. The bit of heat from the spices will marry with the buffalo sauce. Allow to cook down for another minute then remove from heat.
In a blender or food processor, pour in your carrots. Then add your drained chickpeas, soaked cashews, water, and 1 tbs of olive oil. Blend for about 1-2 minutes or until smooth creamy texture. Then pour in your buffalo sauce and blend for another minute. If you find your mixture to be too thick you can add more liquid. Otherwise, once fully mixed, you can pour into a bowl and pair with anything you’d like for dipping! Crackers, veggies, or toasted bread would all go great with these delicious dip!